Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
taklamakan

Audi E Tron

The model itself looks good, now I'd work on a nice metallic car paint shader and get some nice studio lighting in there to really pop the render realism.

Stay awesome,

Brennan Letkeman

The general proportions seem to be ok. The shape itself barely satisfactory. While the general proportions and shape elements seem to be very similar to already existing Audi concept, the detailing is not that good. The sharp corners of rear fenders, inconsistent shape of rear taillights, unrefined wheel arches leave a lot of room for improvement. Even the front air intake ( the large one in the middle) seems to be unrefined and out of touch with the rest of front philosophy. The rear view is very static and consists of too many straight sharp creased lines. I wouldn`t even bother into creating surface reflections, shine , at least for me it doesn`t even matter. Leave the packaging to advertising comapanies, stay focused on contents. My inflationary 5 cents:)

Thanks for your creative comments. This is my very old project, as you see - not finished. Now, I am getting back to 3D so hope I will post some updats on this car shortly.