Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Orlando M.

Need Help With Sketches

Hi everyone, I have been surfing this web site for a while now and I have to say, I have lots of appreciation for the hardcore talent here. That's why I decided to ask for some help on a project that I'm working on. I need some sketches for an aircraft that I would like to build. My background is working on cars. I foam sculpt and clay model them and then build them. Here is a Youtube link to my latest creation: a replica of the Bugatti Veyron, Also you can go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/orlando.m.exodus?sk=photos and see many pictures of my work. If anyone is available to help, please email me at extrememachinesinc@gmail.com or send me a pm Thanks in advance from Orlando M.

Wow, I am simply stunned by your work. That is really something. You are not simply pulling off negatives from existing cars, you are sculpting them from ground up. Standing ovation from me! I wish we could build a car together, a new design:)

Wow, I am simply stunned by your work. That is really something. You are not simply pulling off negatives from existing cars, you are sculpting them from ground up. Standing ovation from me! I wish we could build a car together, a new design:)

Thank you advancedboy, will be more than happy to work with a talented designer like your self. We can start by designing this aircraft. Like to see some super cars sketches from you. Orlando M.