Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Stockdoodles

Website Feedback Required Please

Hi Guys

Ive recently graduated with a product design degree and have slowly moved into the world of web design and development. Ive recently launched my website called "Stock Doodles" - it is a growing design news and inspiration site featuring products, artists, technology, innovation, and up-and-coming trends. As the site has only been up and running for less then a month it seems i am receiving quite a lot of traffic. Long story short i just wanted some designers from different disciplines to have a look at my site and comment on what you like, dislike, what can be improved and so on ....

Any information/ comments/ suggestions/ approvals would be extremely valuable in developing my site ... alternatively feel free to poke around my site if you are after some design inspiration or latest design news.

www.stockdoodles.com

Thanks a lot guys

Aj

I really like the site buddy, a nice simplistic design and its easy to navigate, i like the flow of the site aswel. Maybe some form of header background or logo wouldn't go amis, nothing too bold but just to help give the site a bit more personality. Oh yeah another thing i noticed is you can never click on or really read the footer until the content finishes due to the page autoload, Anyway keep up the good work oh and i added it to stumbleupon, always a good way to increase traffic.

Hi Mate ... Thanks for visiting my website and uploading it to stumbleupon.... Much appreciated :D

i also appreciate you giving me important feedback. Just to let you know I have started looking into header background and a logo to help brand my website and give it some personality. I thought it was a nice tough by having a auto scroll so posts automatically load but i can appreciate in what you mean when you say you can never click on or really read the footer until the content finishes autoload.

Once again thanks for the comments/suggestion

Link with my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Design-Inspiration/111938755552288

Regards

Aj