Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
imran_othman

Live Fast Die Young

That's very impressive imran_othman. Which program did you use for this work? I appreciate you :).

I suggest some light for your renderings. A car like that shouldn't be in darkness :)

I think the front is looking pretty sweet, however the back looks a bit bloated IMO. I think if you shrunk the height of the rear end it would look pretty cool.

I hope you don't mind but I did a quick photoshop of the rear perspective with a bit less visual mass at the rear to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

post-49107-0-17502100-1309827224.jpg

fankly speaking I don`t like it at all

that is not the rendering, either modeling nor technics - we all know the talent of imran, I don`t buy it in general

to me there are too many details that bites each other, there is something taken form bmv gina, aston martin, etc

and I don`t buy the idea of Live fast die young! Suppose such car is expected to be expensive. If someone spent couple of years and invested a lot of effort to made such a money, he/she would be last to lost it fast

and to me live fast - die young and the car at the background...well...

the picture of young rich people who tend to commit suicide is - to say at least - little bit oversized