Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
L0rence

Jewelry Design

hi there...i'm an art student, and got a product design topic.

I have to design a whole collection of jewelry...

Well...i'm kinda desperate... i dont like to show amateur things in the exibition at the end of the year (in 3 weeks)...

Any ideas how this might look at least "semi-professional" ... i prefer wroking analog, but have ps and illustrator...

i know you guys prefer tech. stuff and cars ^^ but would u mind helping a desperate girl?

post-51711-0-84743000-1308411326.jpg

Well I am not experienced in jewelry design, but in my humble opinion your piece of jewelry looks really sharp and uncomfortable.

But perhaps it is on purpose? Do you have a theme? You should have some theme that inspires your collection.

Also you can try to photoshop your design on a real human photo, instead of drawing the human.

Well I am not experienced in jewelry design, but in my humble opinion your piece of jewelry looks really sharp and uncomfortable.

But perhaps it is on purpose? Do you have a theme? You should have some theme that inspires your collection.

Also you can try to photoshop your design on a real human photo, instead of drawing the human.

hey :) thanks for the reply... yes the sharp thing is on purpose ^^ , it all is part of a corporate identity, my label

is called "irréversible" . Ppl wont be able to take the jewelry off anymore... it's an art project on how far ppl go

for beauty. it's about crossing the line.. beauty at all costs.

well do you have any idea how to present all this in a exibition? i dont like the idea of just pictures on the wall.

What kind of material are you planning to use to construct such jewelry? Remember some materials cannot be shaped to certain dimensions. Anyway, your drawing look pretty good - hardcore style :)