Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ldenham

Tables Tables Tables

These are some tables I have made over the last several years while obtaining my BFA from Cal State Long Beach. I would love to hear what everyone has to say about them. There are many more images and descriptions of the pieces on my website.

www.lesliedenham.com

mg_1817.jpg?w=300&h=200

Low Display Table

mg_18191.jpg?w=300&h=200

Coffee Table

mg_18181.jpg?w=300&h=200

Foyer Table

mg_18151.jpg?w=300&h=200

Coffee Table

mg_1838.jpg?w=300&h=200

Low Display Table

dsc_8310.jpg?w=300&h=195

Kitchen Table

dsc_8158.jpg?w=195&h=300

End Table

dsc_8051-21.jpg?w=300&h=195

Coffee Table

dsc_8160.jpg?w=245&h=300

Cocktail Table

I agree with Sketchyd. The cocktail table is my favorite, but I have a mental image of semi-intoxicated people stubbing their toes on the cement blocks. Was their a particular reason you decided to incorporate the blocks?

Your job seems to me very interesting.

I hope that you´re moving forward in the world of the wood and the different materials can be used with it.

I've been life designing and manufacturing furniture and many other things in wood and i can´t finished never!

A pleasure 8)

PD: Sorry my english...

Hi ,your job is great , all of these are made of wood , maybe ,you can try other materials ,such as plastic ,metal etc . Just try to put your image into practice . :-)

Kind Regards ,

Judeon

Yakri Crafwork Co.,ltd

i like the low display table, it looks very structural and 3 dimension-ed. it is not minimalist yet not too complex, compare to your other work. i think some of your other designs are a bit too complected, and i agree with acrylicexpert, wood is a lovely material there are so many possibilities with wood but also you could consider other materials especially glass and metal.