The concept could be use in 2 ways:
1. As a all-in-one kitchen solution for 3rd world countries. One unit could be sufficient for a whole street. The unit would bring people together and save a lot of money because not everyone has to buy a grill, sink, etc.
2. How great would it be to offer a solution for poor or homeless people in terms of socials gathering and cooking. Only thing needed is food. No other tools needed. (integrated in unit) The unit can be placed in parks or open places. The unit can also be used by other people in the park. In cities advertising on the sides could provide sponsor money for example maintenance and production costs.
- Rainwater collector (in rainy areas)
- Unit can be closed
- Grill (waste bin inside unit)
- Sink for cleaning
- Could be a central water point
- Posibilities in plastic (rotation molding)
- Maintenance needed
Of course a lot can be added or minimalised.
Please reply your preference. Option 1 of 2?
Feedback is welcome!