Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
hot_winga

Check Out My Online Portfolio :3

This is just my opinion on firs look, so do not take it directly, it is just a way to start CnC about your site.

oh... first header of that site is so plain, but that have nothing to do with You.

Rest of it look good, but I do not find it interesting in that format. Images are small and when you click on enlarge button it load slow. Maybe you should try to make it again here, i think it will look much more impressive.

But if we are taking about Your work, I really thing it look great. Every time i see great designs in Rhino i tell myself i have to try it out. I hope i can count on You for some tips :)

This is just my opinion on firs look, so do not take it directly, it is just a way to start CnC about your site.

oh... first header of that site is so plain, but that have nothing to do with You.

Rest of it look good, but I do not find it interesting in that format. Images are small and when you click on enlarge button it load slow. Maybe you should try to make it again here, i think it will look much more impressive.

But if we are taking about Your work, I really thing it look great. Every time i see great designs in Rhino i tell myself i have to try it out. I hope i can count on You for some tips :)

yes agree, using coroflot is only temp, although it is a very good way to get your name and work out to the mass's, one of the project in my portfolio got featured because of it was on coroflot so its pretty cool. When i figure out how to do simple html im move my work onto my personal domain.

thanks for your advice, any other stuff i should improve? yes you should totally learn to use cad, very useful tool, feel free to give me a shout if you need some advice :3

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Portfolio-2011-Alan-Li/1451953