We proudly present the 6th Design Challenge of Product Design Forums
Welcome to the sixth Design Challenge of Product Design Forums! The purpose of this challenge is to learn from each other, while competing and having fun. Therefore the challenge will be run in a WIP (Work in Progress) format.
Subject of the challenge: Design for the Disadvantaged. Design a product/service with social awareness to help the poor people or people with limited resources.
Registration: each member of Product Design Forums has the right to participate. Registration is FREE
Entry submission: each participant must start an own entry thread/topic within this forum, to show the entry's design development which is open to feedback from members till the 3rd of June. If no work in progress thread/topic is shown, the entry will not be entitled for judgment.
Reputation points: each member, participating or not, is allowed to provide feedback to all entries' threads. To stimulate feedback, we highly recommend that all members give reputation points to valuable feedback posts of others. The reputation point can be given by the '+' button at the bottom right corner of each post.
Find this: [attachment=18116:reputation.jpg]
Each member can give 3 points within a 24 hours period.
The member with the highest reputation points gets a prize too.
Judgment: each member of Product Design Forums is able to give a single vote to a design entry through a poll within this forum from the 4th till the 11th of June.
Attention: Each participant who posts at least 5 work-in-progress images during the challenge will get an extra bonus vote at the end.
Result: design entry with the most votes and the runner-up will officially be announced on the 12th of June, based on the results of the poll
Grand prize: solidThinking 8.5 Inspired Commercial License
Silver prize: The member with the highest reputation points, by giving feedback to the work in progress threads of all participants, gets the 'Top Sketches' book sponsored by our own community webshop CheeHa.com
For more information on the prizes, click here
Terms & Conditions:
1. Product Design Forums members and moderators/administrators may enter the competition, though administrators are not eligible for the prize. Membership is free of charge.
2. Each participant member may only start one thread. It is not allowed to create multiple accounts to participate more than once.
3. All work entered in the competition must be original and of your creation. Also, no old work can be entered.
4. Rules and results of the competition are final and not subject to debate. You know the drill.
5. Design property rights remain with the designer, but the designer agrees with the participation that Product Design Forums may use the design for promotional means.
6. Abuse of the poll will not be accepted. You are not allowed to create multiple member accounts to vote more than once. Suspicious behavior will be tracked.
7. Any participant who does not comply with the above conditions will be disqualified from participation.
8. It is possible that the winner of the grand prize gets the silver prize too
Post your questions in the Q&A thread
Check out the previous Design Challenges' entries for reference
View the full article
Rapid Prototyping Services
dog crates nz
Ground Anchors and Piles
moving out cleaning singapore
Design Challenge #6, Design for the Disadvantaged
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users