Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
decaPODA

Rhino 3D Advance Tutorial

hey folks..

I have been working on rhino for as long as i remember.

Not being my first tool it was but surely it replaced my first choice of 3D modeling years ago.

I consider myself decent enough on Rhino, but would like to have my hands on some detailed advance 3D tutorial.

Is there anything you guys can suggest to me? it would be awesome if it comes free. You know not some paid tuts :)

Oh.. BTW I have modeled the Audi TT long back :) so anything new and complex which teaches me some new commands here?

thanks in advance guys.

for free I do not know.. but at Hydraulic Design you can find what I consider the best Rhinoceros tutorials.

Anyway it seem like you know quite enough about modeling so I would say to you that the best advanced training is make models yourself. Spot a shape and try to replicate it. Do not think there is some kind of jedi knowledge. just keep it simple.

cheers

sergio

for free I do not know.. but at Hydraulic Design you can find what I consider the best Rhinoceros tutorials.

Anyway it seem like you know quite enough about modeling so I would say to you that the best advanced training is make models yourself. Spot a shape and try to replicate it. Do not think there is some kind of jedi knowledge. just keep it simple.

cheers

sergio

Hey Sergio,

Thanks man..actually when i didnt see any reply coming to the post i kinda figured the same..best way is DIY :) been engaged in one complex model. had to bring back and forth to SolidWorks for shelling and filleting purpose.. would like to share just to get some feedback on how else it could have been modeled in simpler way or something.. just caught up a lill' with other project. shall upload soon.

thanks again. :)