- - - - -

Looking For Sketching/engineers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_w i l l_*

Guest_w i l l_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

I'm looking for designers (either in-house or freelance) that are either reeeeeaaally good at sketching or reeeeeaaally experienced with design for manufacture/engineering with Solidworks.

Please email any examples/CV's to will(at)willusher.com.

Please put either 'Sketching' or 'Engineering' in the subject line.

(I might not be able to reply to everyone)

Thanks a lot!

Will

#2 lycan90

lycan90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • At:XU

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:09 PM

Hi Will!

Have you tried looking for freelance designers in various outsourcing sites? It can be a great alternative to forums of this kind when looking for freelancers. Here are the top 6 outsourcing sites you could try:
1. oDesk
2. Elance
3. Freelancer
4. Scriptlance
5. Guru
6. vWorker

These sites are legitimate so you don't have to worry about scams. You can post your jobs/projects in such sites but make sure you post your jobs with complete details and instructions and also requirements. This will help to let interested providers know and understand the job that they will do. It is also important to check profiles of those who bid so you'll see their ratings and feedback - this will ensure you that they can be trusted. Providers who have a number of completed jobs is also a basis that they can be trusted - portfolios might help too. You can try reading this article about the different outsourcing sites and some few guidelines in effectively hiring people offshore: http://www.timedocto...how-to-use-them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: