Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest theflyingdutchman

Ducati Photoshop Rendering

Guest theflyingdutchman

Just been messing around a bit in Photoshop trying to get to grips with all the functions :-) The line drawing was done using Coreldraw and then a simple render in Photoshop.

Note: Constructive criticism welcome :-)

post-41101-1295047415.jpg

post-41101-1295047755.jpg

post-41101-1295047767.jpg

Guest Shift1313
Just been messing around a bit in Photoshop trying to get to grips with all the functions :-) The line drawing was done using Coreldraw and then a simple render in Photoshop.

Note: Constructive criticism welcome :-)

Nice work so far! I think you did an excellent job on the line drawing. The second render is looking good but since i dont use pshop i cant really offer any tips or criticism.

Looks quite good, but it needs to have more reflections and "birdpoop" to make it pop. Unless you intended it to be a matte object.

Check this section:

http://www.productdesignforums.com/index.p...ost&p=11678

Also move up the reflection to touch the wheels, right now the MC appears to be floating. The reflection needs to be adjusted to the perspective as well, not just mirrored down. Windshield needs more work to appear transparent.

Good job, keep at it.

Guest theflyingdutchman

Thank you both for the feedback! I do these kind of exercises more on the side as University Work keeps me quite busy at the minute.

I was considering some hot spots or 'bird poop' just wasn't quite sure where to put them. (Made me chuckle the phrase bird poop)

Anyway as they say hard work and practice makes it perfect.

Guest theflyingdutchman

Ow one more thing...how can one get the car lamp glass affect in photoshop? I tried looking a textures and inserting an image but nothing rely worked.