Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
advancedboy

Pontiac And Other Vehicles

Motorola Spheris. barely and too quickly sketched. Might work on it later. Currently I am working on a large aircraft, but have problems getting it up to level I want.

post-49196-0-80044800-1304538711.jpg

Dodge Eterra. A regular abductee. I already imagined a commercial for this vehicle. there`s a kinda fatso sitting in a car on a desolated road and munchin` a burger or somethin`. Suddenly an alien craft starts pointing searchlights and finds the car. the guy in the car starts screaming and yellin`, like omg, they are gonna abduct me. Then an alien opens the door, and pulls the guy outside then turns around and returns to the spacecraft. the spacecrafts points the lights towards the car and beams it up. So this is how I ended up with `regular abductee` slogan. Well, you can`t dodge the destiny:)

post-49196-0-88628000-1308842225.jpg

Advancedboy, you have improved a lot since the first sketches in this thread. The perspectives and proportions of the last sketch just look right and convincing. Keep it up!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I still suck at dynamique, but I will work on that. I guess the time comes to take stylus pen in hands and start practicing with it:) Anywayz, here is further development of My Dodge car. It was in garage for some time, So I decided to further it. It is far from what I want to squeeze out from car design today, but anyway, I have to finish it, as it was started a couple years ago.

post-49196-0-02537800-1307103004.jpg

Had I started tuning my car now, and had I resources to build my own design of headlight blocks, the car would look something like this. This is my current understanding of car design, not good enough, but hopefully making small steps forward. Hope you like it. I used my current car pic to modify design. I might sketch the whole next gen Stealth later, as I think using underlay is cheapshot.

post-49196-0-26761700-1307378606.jpg

Props for getting your hands dirty! :) Great improvement, I don't know about your personal style but the lighting you've been doing has been awesome. :)

Thanks for the comments! Have you ever wanted to make a pic of yourself and be able to see how it is framed? Neither have I:) Anywayz, here is a concept for Kodak ZX new camera. If you want to see yourself while making a pic so you can center your face, nose, whatever, simply rotate the digi screen part around and you can enjoy taking pics of yourself. Take pics. Further. I will post the front looksie a notch later.

post-49196-0-17535200-1307984450.jpg