Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ElieMan

Elie Man's industrial design portfolio

Guest ElieMan

My name is Elie Man and I will be graduating from Carnegie Mellon University in January with a bachelors degree in Industrial Design at which time I will be looking for a position as an industrial designer in South Florida. In the mean time, please feel free to peruse my portfolio on line at www.elieman.com.

Sincerely,

Elie Man

--

Elie Man

Carnegie Mellon University

Industrial Designer

eliemman@gmail.com

www.elieman.com

Guest bobvanvliet

I really like your layout, it's clean and simple. Very fast also.

Nice projects, although I think I would add a bit more ideation sketches so people can see you can do more than make nice renderings <_< .

Overall:

Intuitive site. Short load time. Good breadth of projects. very clean and focussed

Very well done portfolio.

Errors noted:

The vibro device for children is labelled as a cornholder. That threw me off for a second

The Brainlab shoe is labelled Midi Instruments.

Suggestions:

Perhaps use one of the model photographs of the assembled MIDI instrument as the main focus point of the project page. The parts rendering is a little confusing. Perhaps use the image of the exploded parts as an accent image. I thought that the product was a furniture project before I read the description

It would be nice to leave a take-away of the work at the site- like a pdf or powerpoint that can be downloaded and saved.