Product Design Forums

Rapid Prototyping Services
moving out cleaning singapore
dog crates nz
Sign in to follow this  
dbrlogan

Switching Computers

I have recently loaded Illustrator on my old computer but will be getting a new one this week. Since the software had to be registered with adobe I don't know how to transfer from one computer to another and adobe is no help.

Does anyone know the procedure for transfering the software and registration?

Thanks

I have recently loaded Illustrator on my old computer but will be getting a new one this week. Since the software had to be registered with adobe I don't know how to transfer from one computer to another and adobe is no help.

Thanks

When you bought the software you were given a serial # to install it with. You should just need to reinstall with the same serial #. If you downloaded it it should be in an email, or it will be with the disks.

Thanks

Thanks I do have the serial number and all but since I had to go to adobe for some sort of registration I thought I had to unregister like you do with SolidWorks.

Thanks

Thanks I do have the serial number and all but since I had to go to adobe for some sort of registration I thought I had to unregister like you do with SolidWorks.

Registration is just for support, when you install you should be able to hit skip and it will be fine.