4 replies to this topic

#1 dbrlogan

dbrlogan

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:02 AM

I have recently loaded Illustrator on my old computer but will be getting a new one this week. Since the software had to be registered with adobe I don't know how to transfer from one computer to another and adobe is no help.
Does anyone know the procedure for transfering the software and registration?

Thanks

#2 Cyberdemon

Cyberdemon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts
  • At:Motorola Solutions

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

I have recently loaded Illustrator on my old computer but will be getting a new one this week. Since the software had to be registered with adobe I don't know how to transfer from one computer to another and adobe is no help.

Thanks

When you bought the software you were given a serial # to install it with. You should just need to reinstall with the same serial #. If you downloaded it it should be in an email, or it will be with the disks.

#3 dbrlogan

dbrlogan

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:47 PM

Thanks

Thanks I do have the serial number and all but since I had to go to adobe for some sort of registration I thought I had to unregister like you do with SolidWorks.

#4 Cyberdemon

Cyberdemon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts
  • At:Motorola Solutions

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:37 AM

Thanks

Thanks I do have the serial number and all but since I had to go to adobe for some sort of registration I thought I had to unregister like you do with SolidWorks.

Registration is just for support, when you install you should be able to hit skip and it will be fine.

#5 dbrlogan

dbrlogan

Level 4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: