Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fubila

VW TALENT

Guest abhinav

Good try. i like the concave profile on side panel.

the tyre on other side looks bigger. also the grey shades of pasted wheelcap, grill and lights not really goves with the render. sketch looks good.

Guest desagree

i like it! but the rims, lights and upper grill look like taken from photos... the perspective is too parallel (especially on such a big vehicle). the partially hidden front wheel is cutted on top (remember: a circle has no edges!)

the main trouble results from mixing up two "sketch purposes". first: emotional rendering = characterized by expressive surface visualization and exaggerated perspective.

second: integration into a real environment/background = photorealistic/informative rendering.

that`s why the pencil sketch looks "better" or "more right" than the other ones.

Guest fubila

I pasted lights from new golf.I stylized it to my design(you know,free transform and some smudge etc..)

and,what about idea,vw soul? "I think" its style better than touareg.(I think)

this can be new generation of touareg.

I suggest you should try to get rid of those 'weird' reflections. They don't look properly to me or show me a reference photo where these kind of reflections exist.

Guest cmegens

It seems that the perspective of the front left wheel is wrong. It's at the outside of the car, not under it and in a different position and size as the opposite wheel. So get back to your sketch and construct that wheel again. (draw lines from the right front and the left back wheel to get the right position and size)

The copy trick with using real photographic elements can boost the reality of the sketch if done with care and caution. Added too much elements and really present elements like you did actually has the opposite effect. It takes away the creditability of the sketch, and makes it a bit phony. Please try to draw your own rims, and grill. Using the logo can be good, but the complete grill is too much.

Hope this will help

regards

Guest fubila

thanks for comments.yes I cant do otherside wheel.its so hard for me.I try to render my rims on another design.

my design has got some drawing false..I see now ..and, what about idea ? ..