Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hata

My First Portfolio

Guest hata

Good evening everyone!

I've just graduated and start hunting around for a job.

This is a online portfolio that I've created on wix: http://www.wix.com/soniahang/design

Critiques and comments are very welcome! (I want to improve and get better and get a job)

Thank you for taking the time. :thumbsup::)

Guest tails

Nice I like the site. Was the WIX template easy to use? The only thing I would change is I'd do it in English as it is more widely spoken, or if you can do it in all your languages! I like the porcelain bowls.

Guest hata
Nice I like the site. Was the WIX template easy to use? The only thing I would change is I'd do it in English as it is more widely spoken, or if you can do it in all your languages! I like the porcelain bowls.

I made few attempt and it took my few month to get wix "under control", I think wix is a good site,I really like it.

Yes, I actually working on the english version and it's almost done!

Thank you for the advice and the time to reply my post!

------------

Ok! also done with the english version! :D

really nice portfolio and projects. good work keep it up very clear and to the point.

x

Totally agree, only thing I would change is make the writing bigger cause its hard to read. And I´m not a fan of websites making noise... But I love your design.

Cheers,

Pablo

Guest anuagg89

Portfolio career is a philosophy of working for several diverse projects directly rather than earning a salary from a regular employer. It is a nice site also and tell its reader how you get the job by using your impressive portfolio.

Guest Prodigee

Your portfoilio was very nice. The biggest issue was the english translation. The grammer was not 100%. But I loved your diamond shaped bowl and the flower petal lamp concept. Those were brilliant ideas and designs. And I liked the Italian music :)