Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest spalding

Metropolitain State College Of Denver

Guest spalding

Hello everyone. I found this "accredited" school http://www.mscd.edu/~ind/ through the ISDA.org website and was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of their program or had any experience with them.

I'm thinking of relocated in the states and was intrigued by their cost, acceptance rates, and location.

Anyone ever heard of this school?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Looking at the student work on the site and on Coroflot it seems like it's probably one of the many small/young programs in the US that may not necessarily have quite the backing as some of the longer running programs.

Also don't know how much design happens in the Colorodo area. Usually schools that are nearby large corporations will have better ties for internships and co-ops.

I wasn't terribly impressed. I stopped by there while traveling and the student senior work looked pretty subpar. I can't imagine trying to get a job with that kind of stuff in your portfolio.

Guest spalding

Thanks guys. I think I'll give this place a shot and pay it a visit. It's location, facilities, accreditation, and honestly, more affordable tuition costs are far too appealing to pass up.