Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest litmusonline

My Logo Design Portfolio

Guest litmusonline

I've been working since long time on design arena, today I got such a great opportunity to show off my work in front of Nice community.

Check out Logo Design Portfolio.

Awaiting for your valuable feedback.

Thanks,

Guest Ram_pillai

grt work but would loved to view the logos in more detail than grouping them together..

....grt color combinations and style

Yeah... you definately have some experience behind you. I generally liked your logos a lot, some are intelligent and others funny. There was maybe some like the live florida blog or the groove logo that took me a moment to see, but generally great work.

Congrats

Pablo

PD if you wanna check out my webpage your feedback on my personal branding would be really appreciated;)

Guest litmusonline
Yeah... you definately have some experience behind you. I generally liked your logos a lot, some are intelligent and others funny. There was maybe some like the live florida blog or the groove logo that took me a moment to see, but generally great work.

Congrats

Pablo

PD if you wanna check out my webpage your feedback on my personal branding would be really appreciated;)

Hi Rohrssen,

I really like your portfolio. I am impressed. Wish you best of luck for future work.