Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ducky62

Need Help About Courses

Guest ducky62

Hi!

I want to ask a question about courses in New York City. First of all i want to describe my situation:

I'm living in Turkey. i will go in for an examination in a university in Turkey. Examination is about drawing a product in imagination. It will be august 2011. So i have time to go a course in new york city. Does Univercities in nyc have any course like that? I mean are they giving studies about hand drawing product sketches? What kind i should take? credited or non credited? Or anything else. I need your guiding with this.

Regards

Guest Todd
Hi!

I want to ask a question about courses in New York City. First of all i want to describe my situation:

I'm living in Turkey. i will go in for an examination in a university in Turkey. Examination is about drawing a product in imagination. It will be august 2011. So i have time to go a course in new york city. Does Univercities in nyc have any course like that? I mean are they giving studies about hand drawing product sketches? What kind i should take? credited or non credited? Or anything else. I need your guiding with this.

Regards

I think most NY design schools offer some sort of drawing class, but I know that Pratt Institute in Brooklyn (www.pratt.edu) offers a product drawing class. You should just call or email their school of Art & Design and I'm sure they can send you a class schedule.