Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest toro

Abyor Design(my Own Project)

Guest toro

Hai ..... guy's,

if U all don't mind I had to share my old file, this project was 1 years ago

I developt in China exactlly in Xi Ci city, and complete assembly build by CNC machine at Longkoung the North city in China.

so in this thread .... fisrt I will show my manual sketch of the product, but it was the outline skecth.

post-39329-1281958290.jpg

Guest RyanN
Hai ..... guy's,

if U all don't mind I had to share my old file, this project was 1 years ago

I developt in China exactlly in Xi Ci city, and complete assembly build by CNC machine at Longkoung the North city in China.

so in this thread .... fisrt I will show my manual sketch of the product, but it was the outline skecth.

post-39329-1281958290.jpg

Hi Toro, good to hear from you again. Did you graduated from Art Center already?

The vehicle and sketch looks great but the front wheel is flat and doesn't communicate well, but that could just be me.

Guest toro

Yes RyanN, I was Graduate 4 years a go From ITENAS(Institute Technology National) Bandung Indonesia as a Product Designer.

hueheuheuhe ..... about the skecth it was a short time and a big shoot for me, I must finished the clay modeling on a week fuiiiiiihfh .... hard work but I'm glad it's done.

hey RyanN how about you ..... did you finished your study?

nice to know u brads :D

Guest morning_hen
Yes RyanN, I was Graduate 4 years a go From ITENAS(Institute Technology National) Bandung Indonesia as a Product Designer.

hueheuheuhe ..... about the skecth it was a short time and a big shoot for me, I must finished the clay modeling on a week fuiiiiiihfh .... hard work but I'm glad it's done.

hey RyanN how about you ..... did you finished your study?

nice to know u brads :D

So you're an Indonesian like me :)

It's the first time i heard about ITENAS. So far, i think it's only ITB in Bandung :)

I'm now still an undergraduate student, but will soon be a Bachelor of Arts (hopefully, LOL). Are you now working in China? :)