Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kencao

A Chinese Industrial Designer's Portfolio..

Guest kencao

Hello, nice to meet you! I am a Chinese industrial designer, in shenzhen, China is engaged in the research and design of accessories, including the APPLE accessories products(Ipad,Iphone,Itouch,...);computer accessories products and Game accessories products(Wii,PS3,PSP,x360,DSi,..);...I like my job very much, very interesting challenges, there.

If you want to know something about China's latest industrial design status of problem, I hope I can help you, The Email: designer2001@163.com; SKYPE: cao622

Hope can have the opportunity to communicate with people do more, thank you!

post-39274-1281579492.jpg

post-39274-1281579511.jpg

post-39274-1281579535.jpg

post-39274-1281579553.jpg

post-39274-1281579564.jpg

post-39274-1281579584.jpg

post-39274-1281579598.jpg

Guest Plastic Brick

I love the renderings. It would be nice to see more of each project and to at least see a person next to each design to give us a sense of scale. Good work.

Guest kencao
I love the renderings. It would be nice to see more of each project and to at least see a person next to each design to give us a sense of scale. Good work.

Thanks!

Guest marco.sala

Agree: very nice renderings, but would like to know more about the objects themselves i.e. size, weight, functions...

Guest kencao

Agree: very nice renderings, but would like to know more about the objects themselves i.e. size, weight, functions...

Thanks!

Cases (SI + PVC), Mini speakers; HUB for Usb3.0 ; Video headphones, Mobile power bank; Solar mobile power bank

Guest kencao
DITTO! Great, great Renders (What do you use?) ... Leaves me wanting to see more though.... sketches, concept development, models etc..

Thanks!

I am making my web page, will show you later :)