Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
advancedboy

Gmc Grand Sasquatch

Here is a dissection of my principles applied. I guess, I will stick to them:) I still can`t manage to finish Ford Aerostar properly. Will need more time, I guess.

post-28725-1289750539.jpg

Here is a sketch I will work on later. A tiny city car. Probably not suitable for your average reptilian shapeshifter, spacewise :)

post-28725-1289760394.jpg

Lockheed-Martin YF-39A. I was just wondering. If there was a wire attached from the wingtip to the nose of the craft, and if it was electrically charged, would it decrease air drag, even if it would be not directly on the wing. how far the electrostatic charging gives the decrease in drag, and what stealth advantage does it give? If such wire was pulled across the exhaust nozzles would it decrease Infrared signature? i will consider designing another airplane where steering of the craft would be accomplished by electrostatic charging. if charging reduces drag, it means the craft can be steered by charging either one or other wing. Also another idea is to attach a camera underneath the craft and add a projector on the vertical rudder, which would project exact picture of the skies above thus increasing visual stealth. Whatcha think guys?

post-28725-1290977510.jpg

Well this is my my first design that I detached tv set off, so i could adjust aspect ratio. So the rendering shouldn`t be too tall. if it is, let me know. Anyhowz, here be Dodge Rivalo. What makes Your blood boil?

P.S.- Thanks, Muadib3d:)

post-28725-1292337101.jpg

This is a commercial truck for GM. it will have forklift removable cargo modules for easier transportation within buildings. I will work on it a bit later. Also in the works- Mercury new minivan and Ford Pixie 2. i was wondering for long time what creates dynamique in cars. That was one of my pronciples I couldn`t define for a long time. As for now, I believe that dynamics is achieved by distortion- distortion of paralelness, symmetry or perspective.

post-28725-1292671395.jpg

This is the sketch for the upcoming Ford Pixie 2 subcompact. Is there a progress from the first Pixie? Forgot to mention I have also sketched Hummer H6 Progeny concept, but it needs a lot of work to be acceptable. It will have a forward swept visual mass. Comments welcome:)

post-28725-1292692950.jpg

Mercury Promys Compactvan. I need different tools to do rendering, at least stylus pen, otherwise it looks hopeless.

post-28725-1293101686.jpg

Guest Shift1313

advancedboy, i was just looking through the last couple pages and please dont take my comments as negative against you but the shapes of your cars are still a bit off. I think your trucks(tractor/trailer), the planes and helicopter look great, but something still is just off about the proportions of your cars/suvs/trucks. Like the last image. The side glass is really low on the doors and it appears there is a lot of roof above the windows. The front glass is huge as well. To me it almost looks like the front glass just doesnt belong. I think the Ford naruse proportions look pretty good but i would still like to see the roof raised up a bit more and the rear glass farther back on the Cpillar(huge blind spots).

On the caddy concept. the past 5 years or so caddy has been going towards very sharp lines on their cars. The latest batch of cars even more so. Because of this not much about that car screams caddy to me.

Again please dont think im trying to knock your work. Im just trying to give you my view from the images. I go straight to 3d so i couldnt even come close to making sketches and drawings like you so take my comments with a grain of salt.

Keep at it though!!