Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
advancedboy

Gmc Grand Sasquatch

Guest Shift1313
Houston , we have a problem. How much those moonrocks did we have to collect?

I think this townhopper is your best one yet. Not from a render standpoint but from a design standpoint. I cant put my finger on it but something isnt right with the scale/shape of the vehicles you are drawing. Either they are too tall and short, or just something. Sorry my comment cant be more helpful. From what ive seen through this thread you are certainly getting better as you practice. I like the perspective with the Mack and i think you should stick that view. Some of the other views you have chosen dont seem to work well.

Let me clarify that I am no artist and not a vehicle designer, but what i would like to see are more construction lines in your sketches. Draw your faint prospective lines and major edges and post those. Maybe that would give some of these guys that do this type of thing a better stepping stone to help you.

Keep at it thought because you are getting better!

Ok, with the next sketch I will try to leave some construction lines. Thanks. Anyhowz, this is a sketch of Ford Crescendo, but it is on hold for now.

post-28725-1286713241.jpg

Oshkosh Kaguya truck series. It is not good enough , so I will return to it, I missed some details., lighting is mediocre as well. As to designs, I guess my designs lack dynamics, so i will concentrate more on that, lines need to be improved as well, I want to play on the absolute verge where the line curvature meets the limit of breaking. But it will take some time:)

post-28725-1287320314.jpg

Here be another barely started one. I am also considering on sketching some interior as well. I hope I can post photos of my car that is being painted now, the exterior ir finalized. it is based on Mitsu 3000 Gt ,spun off from Stealth. i just looked at Kaguya bus and realized it is ugly with a bumper hanging too low, hehe. And now suggest what name should I give this Chevy utility coupe;)

post-28725-1287341558.jpg

This is McDonnell-Douglas 13x. It is not finished yet, some minor changes will be added. The front windshield is for better observability. The engine is hidden under the rudder/vertical stabilizer. The inner surface of the wing to which the engine is attached is also used for additional lift . The wingtips will have added winglets at the end for increased stability. I wish I could render it in some Maya or other cool program:) After this might be Ford Aerostar 3 minivan coming.

post-28725-1288538611.jpg