Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sylvain-Klein

Sylvain's Works

Guest Sylvain-Klein

Hi everyone, I'm a new guy here and I start my gallery here to show you my work in design field.

For those who are interted to see my other works, here is my portfolio: www.sylvainklein.com

53_softpub.jpg

53_softdesign.jpg

53_softtypo.jpg

55_aotrom05.jpg

55_aotrom05modelsheet.jpg

55_aotrom05rough.jpg

57_hpub.jpg

57_hdesign.jpg

Hope you like it, don't hesit to comment and critic ^_^

post-39182-1281101683.jpg

post-39182-1281101696.jpg

post-39182-1281101704.jpg

post-39182-1281101719.jpg

You have a good grasp of line art work.

Without going to your portfolio, you come across as more of a graphic designer with your style (not sure if this is your true job or not).

A design issue which is worth a mention is the male perfume bottle. Just think of the functionality of it and the fact that in the majority of cases the spray button is much smaller than a male fingerprint...hence it would be annoying for the user to constantly brush his fingers against the metal bands either side of the sprayer or they would have to rotate their finger in order to push the spray trigger down.

Hi everyone, I'm a new guy here and I start my gallery here to show you my work in design field.

For those who are interted to see my other works, here is my portfolio: www.sylvainklein.com

Hope you like it, don't hesit to comment and critic :)

Hi Stylvian,

I like your web page, and you are obvously very talented sketching. I also like the idea for the mens perfume a lot. However the "soft" one just doesn´t feel right to me. I don´t know if it´s supposed to remind me of a boob, and I just dont like the colour. The typography is cool though.

Feel free to critic on my own portfolio if you want...