Product Design Forums

Rapid Prototyping Services
moving out cleaning singapore
dog crates nz
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad R Shojaie

Ostoure - The Super-naked Bike

Ostoure (which means Legend in Persian), utilizes a nostalgic and the delicate body jointed to engraved designs in the Persepolis (Background picture), though being a super-naked bike enjoying muscular. In Persepolis’s masterpieces the most delicate pictures engraved on the hardest material stones, which often exhibit ancient kings, knights and soldiers in battles. Ostoure also utilizes delicate design, in spite of the fact that draw on the roughest class naked-bike. Ostoure is 2WD, which is not the first in this type, but it is one of the most applicable.

The power transmission system consists of two differentials; the steering in front wheel is performing by these joints. The rear suspension system is a regular single spring and in front wheel is the same but in opposite direction. Due to this type of suspension in front wheel the radiator dimension has been minimized and two extra small ones invented in bike’s sides under its body support the central radiator.

The indicators are optional, one is on the bike’s head; and the other is HUD indicator in helmet that has been equipped with speakers and AC system, and connect to the bike by Bluetooth; the commands generate from a module devised on right side of steering handle. Bike steering is like what the pilot experience in the plane.

You can find additional information in: CarBodyDesign & My personal website

post-14097-1280571333.jpg

post-14097-1280571490.jpg

post-14097-1280571514.jpg

post-14097-1280571534.jpg

post-14097-1280571548.jpg

hehe, Shojaje. You won`t squeeze any criticism outta me. because this bike is a-w-e-s-o-m-e. Congratulations. You even have a nice name and a background story for the bike. But I will be there , in 3 years:)))))))

P. S.- By this design you clearly showed that I am nobody in design, at least for now. And thank you for giving me this lesson.

Guest Arian
So...

where is Advancedboy? I miss his criticizes!!! ^_^

i saw your work in FROM DREAM TO REALITY II exhibition a few months back, one of the better works there, the exhibition was pure crap compared to the first one though. i love the details and it must have taken you a very long time to make this, i'm still pushing so hard to make a bike or a car but i can't...

and dude, my only crit is the attitude, i think we Iranians have enough problems of our own already, we don't need to jump at others for their critics, I've been around here for long enough to know that these people are professionals (and yes some of them may not know how to make bikes or kick ass stuff like yours.) and they know what they're saying and their criticizes should be respected.

but no hard feelings right?

Guest tuvie

Wow, nice rendering, very futuristic. Btw, I just saw gizmodo featured your work, congrats for that ^_^

Guest madmatt

Cool Design, it reminds me the Final Fantasy Bike in some parts.

Nice renders, what did you used for render & model it?

Bye

Thank you Advancedboy for your comment, and other guys

Dear arian, I totally agree with you that these people are professionals (I like to see these people comments because of this) and I admire Advancedboy for spending a lot of time to criticize. I was just kidding and it was about one of my old works which he knows.

Sorry guys: Ghabol daram ke ma iraniha adamaye enteghad paziri nistaim amma fek mikonam kam kam daram yad migiram.

Looks nice, but I have absolutely no idea how this thing should be driven (even though it's just a future concept at least these two points should be executed in a feasible way).

The gasoline tank looks to high to "lie" on and the "sideskirts" look to low to drive nicely through curves.

Maybe you could show a ergonomics/driving study of this bike?

Greetings

Looks nice, but I have absolutely no idea how this thing should be driven (even though it's just a future concept at least these two points should be executed in a feasible way).

The gasoline tank looks to high to "lie" on and the "sideskirts" look to low to drive nicely through curves.

Maybe you could show a ergonomics/driving study of this bike?

Greetings

Thanks for comment,

I have seen this issue a lot; "How to lean?", or ergonomic convenience issue about my bike in comments. And the other thing is about the fuel tank angle.

As you know, it's not a super-bike, so you do not lean like F.I. Honda CBR 1000RR! you lean like Buell Ulysses or something like this.

About the angle, It's very regular, just like other muscle-bikes.

Something like this (Rider position at high speeds):

Rider.jpg

I have seen a lot in websites, how a bike could has an AC system. I did not mention Ostoure has AC, What i said is: "... helmet that has been equipped with speakers and AC system, and ...", I am driving bikes for more than 15 years, exactly when i was 10 years-old, so i know that an AC in helmet is awesome for summer.

Thanks again for your comments guys.