Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lokilabs

What Do You Think

Guest cdckjn

I guess that if this is a chair where the sound sub-woofer is attached to the back of the chair (for gaming users), and it is suspended from the ceiling? It looks cool to me.

here be my 0.0000001 cents. If it is hanging from ceiling, why is the rope at such angle, shouldnt it be more straight towards the ground? Or if it is a power cable, where the heck is it going? I have a hunch that initially you designed this white thing as something else, probably as a lid, cover or assy to something else, but then you saw in it a potential for creating a chair when turning at certain angle. The added speakers look added in last minute, without solid covers or rims. As they are external and very visible, they lack finished solidness, especially the one at rear. The armrests look too skinny and inconsistent with the rest of the design. But I like the white assy, it looks solid, it works for me:))))

Guest RyanN

My guess also is that this is an entertainment chair. I really love the concept of having the speaker right behind the backrest to maximize that chest-thumping bass. A few things that you should work on are:

1) A clearer depiction of the ground plane or ceiling or whatever is holding it up

2) The chair looks really uncomfortable to sit i, again assuming it's a chair. The seat is flat and it looks like a hard surface. the backrest makes it feel like I have to hunch, and the armrests are kind of low. Overall it looks out of proportion. See if it'll help if you put a person in there, like a silhouette or shadow.

3) It looks incomplete.

Guest lokilabs
post-9741-1280797304.jpgI do agree with the ergonomics, I just did this pretty quick after completeing a thumbnail sketch. Not allot of thought envolved here just trying to make it look interesting.