Portfolio By Nathan Bell

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Plastic Brick_*

Guest_Plastic Brick_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

Hello.

I am a recent ID graduate and have been sending out resumes and portfolios since April. While I have interviewed for several prototype developing jobs, I haven't interviewed for any for actual ID jobs. If this is just because of the economy, I understand. If its because of my portfolio I need to know what is wrong with it. Only 3 professionals so far have actually given me feedback on this, and I would like some more feedback. I am open to criticism, and have the rest of my life to get better at this.

http://www.coroflot...._...age_no=&c=1

Thanks!

#2 PlasticBrick

PlasticBrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hello. Its been two years since I last posted on this forum. I had a job as a Designer/Detailer in Pennsylvania working with a company that designed mining equipment. I got laid off back in July, and am currently fixing up my portfolio again to try to land a design job. Much of it looks familiar to what I had before, but I have beautified and re-worked most of it.

http://www.freelanced.com/

I am also working on a new product that has a better process than my current work. Any feedback you can give would be appreciated. I can post my new product idea in another thread.

#3 moiz

moiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • At:Rutgers

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

hey i cant see your portfolio in the second link. you need to give a complete link.

Regarding your portfolio in coroflot. you have done some good work the picture or names are not tempting enough. you need to have something so that anyone would want to see your work. An idea is how about a collage for ur introduction pic and then details inside?

I am no great at this stuff but as no one replied and you wanted feedback, i am replying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors:
Android Tablet
Designer Store