Hello designers,

Take a look at the links below for my industrial and graphic design works;

My personal website (designed by me)

if you like my designs, please drop a line on the guestbook,

My design forum

Also, i have a facebook fan page which includes my latest designs ;

Facebook fan page

Guest spook

Firstly you did a great job, it's a really nice site.

i don't know if your looking for feedback, but i'm going to give you some anyway. I'm not sure what the purpose of the website is, but for me it takes too long to view your work and there are too many distractions. Also i don't know what is the main focus. maybe it's a bit too wordy and you could use less words to say the same thing.

Guest Bowl of Soup

Good work, should not have to click through your site to see it though, you want that stuff up front.

Cheers.

I agree with the others comments, its much nicer to have small thumbnails which are viewable that allows someone to quickly navigate your site and click on things they might find interesting. Right now it takes too long to click on each individual project.

Additionally on first glance there is nothing that really draws me in visually on the first page, I would try and make it a bit more dynamic for visual appeal and added interest.

I like your work, but if you are looking for feedback i´ll give ity to you on the site (i´m also looking for feedback on mine)

I would kill the guestbook and the forum. Those things have to be really active to be valuable. Also, I agree with the others that it´s not visual enough.

The othe thing I noticed is that your portfolio at first glance looks like a logo design portfolio: click on project name>> logo appears >> it is not obvious enough that you have to click again on the picture to get images of the product.

If your mantra is "multifunctional simplicity" you could incorporate it into your web page :)

Cheers and good luck

Pablo

P.D. a note on your watermark: this only prvents use of the image, not someone copying the design. I suppose you know that...

Great Quality site, but way to much going on. Its not simple enough and doesn't reflect your supposed 'views' on Design.

Instead of a forum i would suggest incorporating a blog of some sort where you express your interests, topics and other designers can comment and interact. I'm not quite sure where your trying to go with the forum.

KS

Great Quality site, but way to much going on. Its not simple enough and doesn't reflect your supposed 'views' on Design.

Instead of a forum i would suggest incorporating a blog of some sort where you express your interests, topics and other designers can comment and interact. I'm not quite sure where your trying to go with the forum.

KS

thanks guys,

I am planning to change my website as soon as possible. At least, designs have to be seen in a shorter time. I have to learn some html again :)