Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest prabu4all

Attributes Of Sporty Product ?

Guest prabu4all

Hi Frds

Can Any one tell, Is there any specific attributes for a Product to be Sporty.

Like Balance, HIgh on repetition especially based on "Principles of Design".

If there is such attributes, It is easy to Design a Sporty Product.

Guest Lodesign

Hi!

First of all it depends on what you want to create: a new pair of shoes, gym equipments, clothes,...

I think that in case of shoes you must pay attention to the design of the soles and in case of tools a very important thing is the grip.

In both cases you can choose a particular, new and functional antislip finishing.

So you can match design + utility.

Usually there aren't many types of these textures but if you visit these site www.incisionilaser.it you can see a particular laser technology called Laser Photo-engraving that can create brand new textures.

All sports equipment must have a redundancy( excess of limit,durability reserve ), whether it be a thicker sole for shoes, beefier stiches on a football or ceramic brakes on a sports car. redundancy is a limit at which a due item disintegrates because of excessive force or too frequent application at its limit. Sports items firstly adress tear-and-wear issue, while style and design is not primary goal.

Guest nicanor
All sports equipment must have a redundancy( excess of limit,durability reserve ), whether it be a thicker sole for shoes, beefier stiches on a football or ceramic brakes on a sports car. redundancy is a limit at which a due item disintegrates because of excessive force or too frequent application at its limit. Sports items firstly adress tear-and-wear issue, while style and design is not primary goal.

not always true. Skateboard shoes is the complete opposite for example. Everything varies depending on what the product is and who your market is, there's no universal guidelines to follow for all sports products. A high-end market may have the opposite attributes of an entry level market wants of the same product.

Guest prabu4all

Hi Frds

I have discussed this with my faculty and frds and Came to the conclusion for SPORTY PRODUCT

Some General Features are:-

Form --> Exhibit Dynamic , a feeling of High Dynamic

Most product features STREAMLINE

COLOURS ---- Bright & Vibrant Colours ( ie Value of Colour is 0 )

Sub forms should be arranged Non-Formal way

Little complexity adds sporty instead of Looking Plain.

These conclusions are made based on Comparison of Various SPORTY Products.

Have a NICE DAY !!! :)

Guest Buff

lol.

I've designed a few commercially sucsesfull sports products and I can honestly say I have no idea what anyone is talking about :-P

lol.

I've designed a few commercially sucsesfull sports products and I can honestly say I have no idea what anyone is talking about :-P

HA HA. Nearly wet myself there Buff :D

Ditto for me. In the words of Mike folks - Just Do It! Don't try to analyse it to death. I have no idea what makes a sporty product, as sports are so diverse and in many cases defined by rules and regulations.

Guest marco.sala
lol.

HA HA. Nearly wet myself there Buff ^_^

Ditto for me. In the words of Mike folks - Just Do It! Don't try to analyse it to death. I have no idea what makes a sporty product, as sports are so diverse and in many cases defined by rules and regulations.

Very true indeed. Flashy colours and dynamic lines may fit to some products, tear-and-wear issues be of interest for other products only. It's virtually impossible to give an exhaustive and general definition. Would you be able to say what makes a product classy for instance?

lol.

HA HA. Nearly wet myself there Buff ^_^

Very true indeed. Flashy colours and dynamic lines may fit to some products, tear-and-wear issues be of interest for other products only. It's virtually impossible to give an exhaustive and general definition. Would you be able to say what makes a product classy for instance?

Why, crisp edges and piano black finish, of course!

Guest marco.sala
lol.

HA HA. Nearly wet myself there Buff :)

Why, crisp edges and piano black finish, of course!

I'd go for glossy red ^_^