Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest prabu4all

Sketching

Guest prabu4all

hi Designers

I am new to this Forum. I am looking for ur suggestions, and hope to share my knowledge too.

Suggestions About my Sketching. Thank you

:) :)

post-38856-1279472386.jpg

Guest mhudsonsr
hi Designers

I am new to this Forum. I am looking for ur suggestions, and hope to share my knowledge too.

Suggestions About my Sketching. Thank you

:) :)

Here are my suggestions. brush on your perspective skills if you're looking for a book I would suggest, "perspective without pain" for starters. The vehicle also looks a bit disproportioned in respect to the wheels and the chassis. Are you a student? if so I would definitely show them some of your drawings and ask for advice. Also work on your line quality. One excercise I practice includes filling pages with as many "straight" freehand lines as possible using quick light strokes using your entire arm holding the pencil midways from both the end and point. then practice sketching basic shapes and sketching those in perspective for starters; but there are tons of resources including this forum that are online and very helpful. You can search all of the great topics as well. Good luck and enjoy

Majik

Guest Arturo Arino

Nice Effort there!

I think you have some perspective problems.

I'm sending you some images so you can watch how I think the tires go on the correct position.

And the other thing I like to do in my sketches is Lots of contrasts ... try to leave more white in the light sides and more black in the dark sides( in this case your car is black and white)

Also if we are focusing in the car try not to cover it with dust(just a few lines will show is going fast)

And when Im adding people I like to put silhouettes (because I don't draw very well human body)

Well I'm hopping to help here !

Stay cool!

post-26435-1280089583.jpg

post-26435-1280089745.jpg

Guest prabu4all
Nice Effort there!

I think you have some perspective problems.

I'm sending you some images so you can watch how I think the tires go on the correct position.

And the other thing I like to do in my sketches is Lots of contrasts ... try to leave more white in the light sides and more black in the dark sides( in this case your car is black and white)

Also if we are focusing in the car try not to cover it with dust(just a few lines will show is going fast)

And when Im adding people I like to put silhouettes (because I don't draw very well human body)

Well I'm hopping to help here !

Stay cool!

Hi Arturo Arino

Thank you for your suggestions. I will keep practicing and yet to improve a lot.