Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stevenp

[hypershot] Lightning & Background

Guest Stevenp

To produce the following image i created the seperate parts using SolidWorks 2009, put them together in an assembly and exported them to Hypershot 1.9 afterwards.

As you can see, the floor & walls are a bit gray'ish, but i need it on a plain white enviroment. I've tried to create a massive white surface underneath the model, but this will only be reflective but won't have the nice shadows and shadings as you got now.

Do i really have to solve this with a hdr-image, or is there a way that i can render it on a plain white background, as you can in Lightworks?

post-37125-1273614501.jpg

Guest patywagon
To produce the following image i created the seperate parts using SolidWorks 2009, put them together in an assembly and exported them to Hypershot 1.9 afterwards.

As you can see, the floor & walls are a bit gray'ish, but i need it on a plain white enviroment. I've tried to create a massive white surface underneath the model, but this will only be reflective but won't have the nice shadows and shadings as you got now.

Do i really have to solve this with a hdr-image, or is there a way that i can render it on a plain white background, as you can in Lightworks?

just go into the environment tab and uncheck the visible environment....make sure your background colour is white...you can then play with the gamma and britghness...check flatten ground as this will give more shadow and reflection