Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
advancedboy

Corvette C7

Guest Karl Baxter

I would avoid putting that really strong line through the center of all your renderings. It makes it look like there is a crease line in the actual metal/glass parts. And the drawings to the end - you have gone back to "extruding" a car out sideways.

Overall I would strip everything back. The cars are wearing too much make-up.

Keep going.

Chevrolet Lunaro . teaser. under construction. hopefully coming in 3-4 days. if it won`t match my current requirements, i will not post it. Sorry. I look back at my older sketches, and realize how much they suck.

post-28725-1277886313.jpg

This is under construction as well. It is a Dodge Ibex coupe. The front will get more dodge like features as I continue working on it.So the first should come lunaro, then this one, and after that one probably is coming Monty Python props truck. Thank you for your attention , gentlemen. !

post-28725-1277918010.jpg

here is the first glimpse of Monty Python truck. it is under construction. It will be a commercial van/cab like vehiclle. probably will be built by Oshkosh or Kenworth:) Look at the bright side of life!

post-28725-1278437434.jpg

Besides that my car designs are weak, my bike department is incredibly weak, so i decided to work on some bike designs and innovate some features. This bike will be hubless, and will have speed sensitive steering. In the empty rear hub a trunk box or battery box will be installed. The battery box will be removable, so that you can leave it at home charging without dragging along fuel wasting weight.The front shock will be of new type sliding on 2 rails with bearings. As you can see the shape is still stale and not fluid or elegant, so I will work on that later. But for now it is on-hold.

post-28725-1278492375.jpg

Mercury Reviva. Well, I am not happy with it, but anyways, here it be. It looks somewhat lacking direction, too busy on elements yet lacking curvatures I guess. @#$@#$ the mouse. And @#$@#$ me.

post-28725-1280573179.jpg

hahaha, I didn`t know that the word Delta Alfa Mike November was a curse word, let` s check the other ones- posterior, wee-wee, pee-pee, buttocks, funbags, hehehe, .

Guest Jon Vino

I'm no car designer. Or any other kind for that matter! But with the motorbike, I'd try to sort out the basic form before diving into too many features and details and colourings, rather than leaving the form till the end.

It looks way too short, the wind deflector would be halfway through the riders chest! and if a rider got on, the riding position would probably looked amazingly cramped or just a bit weird. It'd be cool to see some idea development sketches so the idea is fully resolved, at least in terms of form, before starting to render.

Jon, forget about bike, it is ugly beyond repair, so I will continue with other projects. Sorry. Anyhows, here be Chevrolet Sasquatch truck . I am currently working on this one. Just a mousejob. Anywayz, you can`t fit more than 5 sasquatches in the cabin comfortably. Ditto Chubaccas. Have a nice day:))))))))))))))))))

post-28725-1280691246.jpg