Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest emo angel

Lounge Chair Sketch

Guest emo angel

can some post some rough sketches of a sun lounge chair or deck chair plz..need some idea before i start to generate my ideas

post-32152-1272547495.jpg

post-32152-1272547531.jpg

post-32152-1272547574.jpg

Try to think of the environment it will be in.

Some of them looks like it would be in a library, others in an airport. And some even look like it would be at a hair salon.

Guest emo angel
Try to think of the environment it will be in.

Some of them looks like it would be in a library, others in an airport. And some even look like it would be at a hair salon.

can u post some e.g plzz...

where can i get some ideas and some sketches of a lounge chair or deck chair???

Guest Taro

where you can get ideas? lol

Since you are /want to be a designer, you should know that ideas come from yourself. Others can't give you ideas, if that is what you are asking for. Maybe you need some inspirations??

------------------------------------

Generally speaking, chair itself is a pretty big topic, and it is almost impossible to just design a chair without having a story or goal or w/e. Since you said lounge chair, I believe what sketchyd meant was for you to identify where this chair will be in. It could be in a bar, in a club, at home, etc etc. Furthermore, which club and what kind of club, and what kind of people visits these clubs?

It will be much better if you can select a style of environment or even a specific club/bar you want to design for, and that could be your direction.

Hi, I have made a blog of my own chair sketches... I put all types of chair there (lounge, dinning chair, stool, barstool, bench, etc) you can have a look and hope you get some inspiration :)

www.1001-chair-sketches.blogspot.com