Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Kieron-Scott

Kieron-scott

Hey Guys,

My Coroflot portfolio so far,

Currently working on a couple of really exciting projects freelance over Summer that i'll add to my portfolio as soon as i can.

http://www.coroflot.com/kieron-scott

Also check out my blog

www.kieron-scott.com

Thanks,

Kieron-Scott

Hey thanks guys for your feedback. I have finally gathered a bunch of sketches i will now add to my portfolio as i know this is a weaker point of my portfolio and im working on it, it will be added this week. I'll let you know when its updated.

Thanks again everyone for your comments.

Kieron

Guest Strander

-The work overall looks good. I would try and illustrate a little better how your products benefit people. It looks like you have some good useful ideas with your slicer and hanger, I just can't tell exactly what is going on.

-I also agree you should show a little more process. You have a nice sketching style, I would like to see more.

-The bright colors on your slicer stand out. The other projects color selections seem a little below the bar.

-The work overall looks good. I would try and illustrate a little better how your products benefit people. It looks like you have some good useful ideas with your slicer and hanger, I just can't tell exactly what is going on.

-I also agree you should show a little more process. You have a nice sketching style, I would like to see more.

-The bright colors on your slicer stand out. The other projects color selections seem a little below the bar.

Hey thanks for your comments, fully taken on board. In regards to colour Choice they are live projects with real clients that have strong or necessary branding elements, The hanger colouring coincides with the colour coding found in UK Primark stores which this concept was designed for and pitched too. The idea was to come up with a completely new innovative, and cost effective way of hanging clothes that would benefit customers but not confuse them (hence maintaining the colour choice already in place by the brand). I am working on some more conceptual projects over the next couple of months that will hopefully show the more expressive side to my design process and give me some nice glossy portfolio pages everyone likes to see :)

Hi Kieron

I see you are working on your website so I just saw your coroflot portfolio. I really like your hanger too, and look forward to seeing your web page. The toothbrush could have a bit more description as to what changes were made, maybe put an image of the original product...

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi guys thanks for your continued comments really am trying to put this good advice into action.

Please check out my new portfolio & updated website, alot has been going on and i will be blogging about it all over the next couple of days as usual.

I will also be updating my other presences such as coroflot, behance etc over the next couple of days.

NEW PORTFOLIO

Thanks,

Kieron

Hi Kieron

I see you are working on your website so I just saw your coroflot portfolio. I really like your hanger too, and look forward to seeing your web page. The toothbrush could have a bit more description as to what changes were made, maybe put an image of the original product...

Cheers,

Pablo

Hi Pablo (Rohrssen),

Thanks for your comments, take a look at the new portfolio HERE, Hopefully you can better understand the concepts with the added imagery and iteration. Due to current development of the Garlic kitchenware product i cant show much of it, Which is annoying as i have some great imagery as well as videos of it working.

Kieron

p.s. let me know what you think of the new site.

A little xmas surprise to everyone that visits my blog here

ENJOY!!

and Merry Christmas everyone!

Kieron-Scott

ps. thats not me in the Video, in case your wondering. haha

SITE / PORTFOLIO REVAMP!

HERE

I've got some really interesting projects I'll be blogging about soon, partly thanks to product design forum.. Keep up to date with my stuff @KieronScott

Or connect with my blog.

BLOG

Let me know what you guys think.