Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Guest Jochempie

Audi 2-seater Commuter Car

Guest Jochempie

Audi 2-seater for commuting...

Has some Auto Union Type-C inspiration to it, people sit behind each other obviously. It's a combination of Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop CS4. The wheels are a bit low-res, I'll see if I can find a bigger picture or sketch some myself. For now I'm satisfied. Total work: 12+ hours. It's the first time I've spent this amound of time on a render so please tell me what you think :)

Cheers, Jochempie.

post-17224-1271116197.jpg

If you designed those wheels, then they are great, the rear wheel is unclear. Either the car is trycicle, then the rear wheel is off, or it is a 4 wheeler with rear wheels very close to each other. The hip-line and stampings are good, the door/ door glass ratio is disturbing though. Reduce wheel size, correct the perspective on front mouth, correct rear wheel location, correct canopy shading. More distinctive amalgamation of front hood and canopy. or whatever pleases you....:)

kewl!! BUT,.. I honestly can not help but think of the "Sock monkey" and/or "Oh no,.. Mr. Bill" when I look at it! 8^)

Guest angela1983

Beautiful Audi Cocept car, with transparent windows, high glossy bodies, and wheel with metal feel.

If want to realize this into prototype, pls feel free and send me email--:)