Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lokilabs

Critiq My Coroflot Portfolio Please

Guest lokilabs

Got nothing huh? Shoot....I must be pretty bad at this....maybe I should go back to school! ^_^

Some of the stuff could either use a better description or maybe just needs to get pulled out. The bathtub and submarine/buoy thing don't make much sense without some kind of description or context.

For the production stuff, probably worth grouping everything into a folder by project and combining it with some product shots that show use case or the finish product and tell a little bit about the development story.

If you did the mechanical detailing on the couple of parts shown that is also probably worth calling out, hard to say if it's showing a detail you did, or if it's just a rendering of an engineers geometry.

Guest lokilabs

Cyber,

Right, right and right again.

I need to cluster things together by project with explanations. Most of the work you see there on the site I designed from concept sketch through to manufacturing which includes all of the renderings, aesthetics and mechanical detail. So your correct in saying I should explain some of that on the site for better clarification of capabilities.

Hi!

Good portfolio overall, it shows you have some good PS, sketching and renderng abilities. Some of the elements in your "portfolio" set could do with an explanation: found myself thinking "what is it?".

Maybe need to explain your product development abilities better, some short hints would do a lot in that direction.

Hope my coments are usefull, if you feel like it have a look at my own portfolio (a couple of topics below); coments appreciated.

Good work!

Cheers,

Pablo