Sunglasses In Small Lots

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dorn_*

Guest_dorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hi designers!

I am a Designer from Vienna, who wants to produce sunglasses (various materials). I have the design and the CAD, but I am currently searching for a high quality producer, who would produces also small lots (about 100 per design).

I found some manufacturers from China, but I think they make too low quality stuff. And the big companies who produce for GUCCI etc. wont produce small lots. So I am really searching for a company who makes good quality stuff for freelancers like me.

Perhaps you have some experience? If you do, it would be really cool if you could help me out.

Thanks a LOT in advance.

#2 Guest_war-bell_*

Guest_war-bell_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

I'm in china,you can find some little companies in WenZhou,they will help you.high Quality and Small lots is not problem to them.

#3 Goplergop

Goplergop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

Dear Sir

We are eyewear manufacture in Taiwan experts in Sunglasses, Ski goggle, safety glasses, reading glasses and Melanin Lens.

We are seeking partnership with great Designer to expand the product line. 

If you won't mind, please add me on skype : gary.wang.sunmax

Gary

#4 zackswagar

zackswagar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:17 PM

I like to newly designed sunglasses . I always find new stylish and designed sunglasses in store or online. If you know any good place then tell me . Also interested in entrance security products but luckily, i got a site brosis.in where i get all the entrance security products . you can try it for entrance security products, I hope it's helpful for all...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors: