Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest prmlsvrj

Selected Work -- Pari

Guest prmlsvrj

Hi everyone, I'm Pari, a student from Singapore, majoring in product design.

The following images show three of my better works that I intend to showcase in my portfolio. My intention, with each image, was to show the process that I went through to achieve the end result. The final image shows a preview of other projects I've done.

I hope I can get some honest critique, on my work, as well as the presentation. Thank you for taking the time to look!

post-22592-1269285071.jpg

post-22592-1269285096.jpg

post-22592-1269285115.jpg

post-22592-1269285132.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Pari, a student from Singapore, majoring in product design.

Hi Pari!

Congratulations, I think your portfolio is quite good. I imagine it is to be presented in paper format with all images on one page?

Only a couple of considerations...

In the memory frames part, it took me a bit of effort to figure out how it works exactley. I would place the concept description before the instructions of use, and maybe rearange the instuctions as per

1 2 vs 1 4

3 4 2 5

5 6 3 6

or else put a subtle divider between the colums to make the reading order clearer.

I love the concept:)

The smiling faces torch reminds me of the british plugs, perhaps the forms could be slightly refined.

On your "other work" page there is some cool stuff, but in the part that is titled "sketches and renderings" there are only sketches... I think your pen is really cool.

I believe you suceed in showing a glimpse of the process behind the projects. Good work!

Guest prmlsvrj

Thanks for your comments! Yes, I intend to print it out A3 size with the same layout.

Hahah.. I didn't ever think about the torch resembling a plug! I like it the way it is though.. ;)