Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NelsonDesign

Nelsondaily

Guest NelsonDesign

Sorry I didn't get one in last night, I was a bit busy. I'll get one in tonight

Guest NelsonDesign

Once again, sorry I didn't get one in. I'm pretty busy lately.

Thanks a lot for the graphical analysis Gringoire, most of these things I understand, but some of the things I do not understand. One thing, the "what say you" part where you have a line covering the side of the body I do not understand, what do you mean by that part?

P.S. won't be able to get one in for about a week, going on vacation, and pretty busy at the moment

Guest Gringoire

It's the short form of what do you think about this... and that line suggest how the door should look (again my opinion)...

Guest NelsonDesign
It's the short form of what do you think about this... and that line suggest how the door should look (again my opinion)...

Oh okay, I understand.

Just so you know guys, I'm back from vacation so expect some sketches coming!

Guest NelsonDesign

So, I'm definentely more used to a Bic pen than a verithin pencil, but I decided to switch it up a bit and use a verithin.

Not too happy with it....

post-30452-1269819268.jpg

Guest NelsonDesign

Sketching for a contest on Speedanddesign.net. It's a Bugatti LMP1 based on the "tank car Bugatti", it will have a cool seat design because Bugatti's dad was a furniture designer. It will run on both electric and diesel motors.

Hope you like it...

More on the way...

post-30452-1270864499.jpg

Guest NelsonDesign

Not as good as the last page I did for the Bugatti, but shows some more ideas I have...

post-30452-1271208503.jpg

Guest Colvindesign

Love the view at the bottom of the page, awesome. Maybe the wheel is a bit on the small side, but my eyes are drawn to the grill and then to the cockpit. Nice work!

Guest NelsonDesign
Love the view at the bottom of the page, awesome. Maybe the wheel is a bit on the small side, but my eyes are drawn to the grill and then to the cockpit. Nice work!

Thanks a lot man! Appreciate the feedback...

Here is another page of stuff, including some more development on the Bugatti I am working on... Pretty happy with it other than the second to last sketch.

post-30452-1271374519.jpg

Guest Colvindesign

Here is another page of stuff, including some more development on the Bugatti I am working on... Pretty happy with it other than the second to last sketch.

Love the Bugatti themed work. I was inspired from another design I saw on the web for a Bugatti design, I'll post it in my thread. It's an entirely different direction.

Nice, getting better with lines. Maybe choose the best you like and work more on it? Like colours and stuff.

Guest Colvindesign

Love the Bugatti themed work. I was inspired from another design I saw on the web for a Bugatti design, I'll post it in my thread. It's an entirely different direction.

Of course, I went to clean it up and then got inspired to work on another project!!!! But at least that one is going well.