Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
advancedboy

What Car Is This?

I will post here some pics of concept vehicles, that are rare. Your task is to tell me what car is it. For your own good I erased emblems and logos from the pics:) No any design elements are modified. I wil lpost here only real car pics, not models or renderings. Good luck! :)))

Here is the first car!

post-28725-1267518249.jpg

post-28725-1267518276.jpg

Hints. There is only one company that regularly used to display concepts on cobblestone tile pavement. Another hint is the wheels. The company used similar wheels on some of their production vehicles.

Cyberdemon- no, that is not Sunfire., but it is Pontiac. here is the pic of Sunfire you probably thought about. Try another shot.

post-28725-1267558644.jpg

Vahid , do you work for the same corporation that John Lear did, Learjet? Anyway, here is the answer to the car photo, that you had to find out.

post-28725-1267731920.jpg

Here is your next task. This one is a bit easier, as it has received more publicity. Good luck! If you wish you can post your concept vehicles, so I can try to guess, you can even cut out parts of cars and post here, so it would be harder for me;)))

post-28725-1267732779.jpg