Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest antoniomancillas

My Design Portfolio - (new Stuff)

Guest antoniomancillas

My first post:

Hello, I would be really thankful if I can get some feedback about my portfolio (www.antoniomancillas.com). Currently, I’m studying Nordic Design at the University of Oulu in Finland, but I on January I’ll go back to my home university (Tec de Monterrey) to continue with my 4th year of studies in Industrial Design.

My Portfolio:

www.antoniomancillas.com

Guest papicas

I really like your main page. Very clean and a good balance of graphics.

I'm not so sure about the image pages. There's no coherence with your main page. It's much fuller and the images are a little "hidden" by the coloured bar on the side. I think probably taking out some text would help.

Hope it helps.

Guest cmegens

real clear portfolio.

Projects coming from a clear objective, so this is also very well done. This gives a uniform image of what kind of designer you are now, and where you are heading. This exactly what a good portfolio should be about.

great work

Guest antoniomancillas
real clear portfolio.

Projects coming from a clear objective, so this is also very well done. This gives a uniform image of what kind of designer you are now, and where you are heading. This exactly what a good portfolio should be about.

great work

Hi Carl

Im glad you liked my portfolio, your's is also really god

I think taking out the white square on the main page and putting the welcome text just over the gray surface could make it nicer.

I think the back button on the me.html is not very clear, maybe you could specify

By the way, Thanks for your comment

best regards,

Antonio

Guest self

It was a good portfolio. The only thing I didn't like was the scroll bar for your pictures. They are becoming popular but can be very frustrating at times. Also I felt the placement of the logo on the page with the table was distracting. The logo was to bright compared to the rest of the page. If you need to keep the logo I would suggest moving it away from the middle of the page. I hope these comments are of some use.

Guest benko

very clean website , interesting projects and clear explanation of your methodology and your objectives , really nice ;

the only thing is i will probably let more space for a big illustration of every projects instead of showing a lot of little images (a little bit messy )

good work though

Guest Wyvern

Nice portfolio.

The interface items could be a little more obvious though, they're the same as the non-selectable text now... and I don't like the scrolling thumbnails (to slow).

Other than that ur projects are well presented and ur website looks very clean!

Guest antoniomancillas

Hello, this is the last time I ask for critics about the v.1 of my portfolio (www.antoniomancillas.com). I just finish a Nordic Design course at the University of Oulu in Finland and I’m back in Mexico, so I have some new ideas, projects and different stuff to add.

By the way, Thanks to all the people that gave me their opinions already, and the one’s that will…

antoniomancillas

www.antoniomancillas.com

Guest antoniomancillas

Design for a national furniture design competition: CONEDI(National Competition of Industrial Design Studies)

DESIGN= Oscar Ponte + Jaime Martinez + Antonio Mancillas

post-1902-1179302818.jpg