Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ross Plunkett

My Online Portfolio

Guest scottus

Cool site mate, looking at your information I notice that you are basically......me. 2:1 in product design, a fellow lomographer.

Anyway, bye

Chris

Guest Ross Plunkett

Haha, cheers mate. I need to get hold of an LCA+, I have a holga at the minuite.

Guest Ross Plunkett

I would really appriciate some feedback from anyone, on what I could improve and/or add to the site. Thanks

Guest p waddy

My first impression was that I wasn't keen on the homepage. Then i put the mouse over the images and found it quite funny which is a good thing i guess.

I can't comment on your illustration as i have no knowledge of that area, although your drawings look decent. Talking of drawing/sketching, I don't see any in your product design work which would be good to show how you got to your final designs, variations of different concepts etc. I like the concept of Eye Loop, its a really nice idea, but I dont see the asthetical side of it or who would want to wear that on their head? Sorry if that sounds mean I am just giving my honest opinion, I think the idea is brilliant, but not the asthetics.

Not sure whether you need your dissertation in your portfolio either?

Its good to see you have a range of skills though with different sections on your folio. Maybe change the Info bit to CV as thats what it appears to be. Just an idea, but you could make it a downloadable PDF for employers.

Hope this helps