Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CheckMate

Sketchbook Pro 2010 Thumbnails Upside Down...

Guest CheckMate

I have recently installed Sketchbook Pro 2010 but it seems that all the thumbnails of the saved files appear upsidedown in the folder...

Why is this?? what's going on?? I'm on windows 7 x64.

Cheers,

Guest JMAG

Similarly, I've saved .tiff's using SBP and the colors in the thumbnail are inverted.

Windows 7 x32...join the club :)

If I had to take a wager, the software isn't saving the EXIF rotation data correctly.

Can you open your files in the default windows image viewer and see if they come in upside down?

Probably just a glitch that will eventually get corrected, but there probably isn't anything you can do about it at the moment.

Guest CheckMate

Opens fine in windows photo viewer and photoshop. I hadn't actually done any rotating in the sketches I had saved so It just seems to save them upsidedown to begin with. Also the windows 7 feature of being able to see and open the recent files when hovering over the SBP short cut in the start menu doesn't work. It only opens SBP but not the chosen file.

Yeah, a lot of that functionality needs to be coded into the app. Since 2010 wasn't designed for Windows 7 you may just need to wait for a patch.

Could be worth putting in a bug report about. Someone will eventually read that stuff and get it fixed.