Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
thdudesign

Yourail Designcontest - Visions Of Modern Transportation By Bombardier

all the pink is a bit much for me, I probably would have gone with a bit more neutral color so it wasn't so feminine.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this though . . . who is your target audience for this? With your material choices and its spacious design it seems like it would be a very costly and exclusive train to ride on.

perhaps you could clarify?

Nice renders though!

Guest Lilith

hate the association pink-feminin, the whole perception is revoltingly cliche

sorrry this has nothing to do with yuor design though, the renders are amazing! especially love the whole feeling of this being in the actual station, which you have achieved through the reflections of the surrounds in the windows, brilliant! this looks like a luxury suit, i always travel econom so :)

now, your description needs to have more details and though in it, saying "wood-recyclable material" is not enough, what about other materials? how else did you consider sustainability within this project , if you have of course. How do you see this kept clean? how easy it is to wash/clean those "pouffes" as this is a public transport, and since it is a public transport perhaps it cant or shouldnt really feel like at home? why do you need translucent curtains?

good luck!

Guest Karl Baxter

conceptually i like it, it looks pretty cool. Although in reality, I like to travel forward on a train. And if I were in such an exclusive carriage the ability to catch some zzzzzzs should be easier. For all the space there is very little leg room and getting out of your seat is gonna annoy your neighbour.