76 members have voted

1. 1. Your idea about SILRER?

• Perfect
    • Nice Job
    • Good
    • Not Bad
    • Bad
    • Absurd

This car is designed for using in Bloom Racing Game. This one is Highpoly (for game demo) and i designed two other versions. Lowpoly for game and another one for 3D Print.

Sketches by Iman Maghsoudi (The most famous Iranian car designer) and modeled and rendered by me. I changed some details during modeling as you can see in final render, just like previous cars!!!

This car called SILRER by Iman.

post-14097-1255427871.jpg

post-14097-1255427986.jpg

post-14097-1255515286.jpg

post-14097-1255536207.jpg

This car is designed for using in Bloom Racing Game. This one is Highpoly (for game demo) and i designed two other versions. Lowpoly for game and another one for 3D Print.

Sketches by Iman Maghsoudi (The most famous Iranian car designer) and modeled and rendered by me. I changed some details during modeling as you can see in final render, just like previous cars!!!

I honestly couldn't tell you how I feel. I don't mind the front, but the first rendering is so dark I can't actually make out anything other than the tail lights.

Post some clearer renderings from some better angles.

Guest madmatt

I honestly couldn't tell you how I feel. I don't mind the front, but the first rendering is so dark I can't actually make out anything other than the tail lights.

Guest Nick Madsen

Dang, that thing looks mean! I like the recessed logo on the front, havent seen it done that way before.

You know what? You are just going to criticize. The first one is dark, so why did not you say anything about the second one which is clear enough for understanding.

This is the PDF's members way to comment about a work. (I already knew this)

My work in CG Society

Guest skakos

You know what? You are just going to criticize. The first one is dark, so why did not you say anything about the second one which is clear enough for understanding.

My work in CG Society

you are sooo right.well not all members but you'll never be good enough some 'perfect' guys inhere.they don't even think twice before critisize a hard work.

Guest AutomóvilVerde

Wow, front looks really cool! Reminds me of the Toyota FT-86 Concept. I can see it in a video game, hopefully with good graphics. Can you please put up another picture of the back and side, I wana see how the rest looks.

My work in CG Society

Is that really your reaction?

I said I don't mind the front. That's the ONLY view of the car I can see. It's actually a nice looking rendering and I would LIKE to see more, but I can't in those images. From a design perspective personally the front looks too busy and harsh, it doesn't blend with any established MB design language.

I started off doing low poly car design (granted things were a LOT more low poly back then) so I was completely interested in seeing more until you snapped.

Maybe you should rethink your tactics. If you walked into a portfolio review or design interview anyone would have reacted the same. Just because something looks good from the front doesn't mean it looks good from the sides or rear. And since I can barely see the sides or the rear in your first rendering I asked to see more.

PS They asked the same exact thing on CG talk

Id love to see more angles.

I'm sorry if my "internet language" came off as more offensive in asking the same exact question.

Guest Taro

i think the first image is showing a little bit too much speed that the car is blurred. darkness seems fine but blurring the car looks a bit unclear.

the second one is really nice, except it seem to lack speed. very stationary car.

Guest Chambo

front looks very much like the enzo, back looks tidy, nice concept but personally i think it looks too busy, perfect for a next batman car though! great modelling skills though!

Guest madmatt
I added a new render that is clear enough.

Now that we can see better I can say: cool!!

Maybe the front light are a little bit "blocky", but it's only personal taste.

Anyway post rear render now :-9

Bye

front looks very much like the enzo,

I am not agree!

nice concept but personally i think it looks too busy, perfect for a next batman car though! great modelling skills though!

Yea, you are right. As i said i wanna use this car for a game.

Update: rear view added!! :whistle:

Now that I can see it theres actually some nice work in there. ;) I think the back is actually the most refind portion of the car. You nicely blend some of your sharp elements in with the curves of the back that looks agressive without looking cheap. I think you could cary over some of those curved elements to the front a little bit more.

Some little points if you still want to make some tweaks.

The area towards the rear/top of the door where you blend out your vent area you are getting a little bit of rough geometry - you may want to try make that transtition a bit more gradual by pulling some of those vertexes closer to being in plane. The vent will blend out smoother and you won't get that funky shadow/highlight.

I think the vents on the side would be nice if they had a little bit of a radius/curve to the top edge. You have a really nice curvature on the sides of the tail lights that would match up nicely if you used it there too.

On your tail lights, a quick way to add depth to them (they look rather flat right now) is to select all your edges, extrude them inward, and build the internal housing of the tail lights. Then make your lense slightly transparent and you can get some nice realism without adding any heavy geometry.

Guest Chambo

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg

The front of your concept has identical lines to the front of the enzo. Im not saying it doesnt look good because i think its a nice touch, just want to prove my point.