Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slyer

Last Works !

Guest slyer

Hi everybody !!! It's a long time !!!

Here is some designs done recently. Hope you like it.

Even if I not participate as I want on this forum , I always take the time to have a look and I have to say that I can see some really cool design.

Thanks for this !!!!

original_46359_Q4xNUvWQF6s07lQ_Djvg1_Lwu.jpg

original_46359_oVuvEM94UoRRcj_7sSZJnPnif.jpg

original_46359_C6za7w_AgVeMvd_IU7IVqOhpW.jpg

original_46359_2EkKuDL9xt9d5tDKITv9TO3MG.jpg

Guest yutyjytj
Hi everybody !!! It's a long time !!!

Here is some designs done recently. Hope you like it.

Even if I not participate as I want on this forum , I always take the time to have a look and I have to say that I can see some really cool design.

Thanks for this !!!!

original_46359_Q4xNUvWQF6s07lQ_Djvg1_Lwu.jpg

original_46359_oVuvEM94UoRRcj_7sSZJnPnif.jpg

original_46359_C6za7w_AgVeMvd_IU7IVqOhpW.jpg

original_46359_2EkKuDL9xt9d5tDKITv9TO3MG.jpg

very good renders.

Guest Lilith

nice renderings, althought i must say some of the layouts need more description perhaps? and not sure why did you put the programs you have used on the bottom of each layout, perhaps that was a specific requirement?

overall, it looks nice, i would pay attention at the composition of the layouts (maybe zoom off the products a bit, and maybe getting rid of the underlaying white paper?) and the use of the background images/colors (atm your pages are very heavy)

Guest BluDesigner

Really nice renderings.. I hope I would be able to finish my project on Rhino 3D in that clean way :) I just have one recommendation for the "concept design", it would be of great value if you just write in brief the story behind this beautiful bluetooth headset :) yes I'm curious .. unless it is confidential ofcourse

However, I think it was a good idea to put the programs used for each design, it was helpful for me at least to learn about these programs. And you actually saved yourself from comments like "What modeling programs you used?" ;)

Great Work!

Guest allen

the last picture headset and phone are very integrative. both have same design language.

but some shapes is too sharp, maybe it not comfortable to use, i mean it not suit for users hands and ears.