Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest henry81

Audi R8

Guest henry81
suggest you break up the rear panel transition with more boundaries, also align to maintain common flow..

i tried as u suggested.. this time it went to other side where the guide curves meets with surface i can explain.... if i can talk and show you the model... so i was asking someone for messenger id or webcam.....

any body willing to help ?

post-6940-1253648212.jpg

post-6940-1253648682.jpg

this is the blend suggestion.. currently your corner (red) is a problem with getting the adjacent boundaries to blend.. the last loft (grn) shows what could be?

(corrected file uploaded... "bndry_blnds_zxys_b.zipbndry-blnds-zxys-b.zip")

post-5796-1253909683.png

Guest henry81
this is the blend suggestion.. currently your corner (red) is a problem with getting the adjacent boundaries to blend.. the last loft (grn) shows what could be?

that was nice paul salvador ! i started doing from the first again.. thank you.. if u can tell me how u opened my 2009 file in u r lower version and how u compress files. to increase my knowledge..

@designerxyz shared link.. 4shared.com is not opening for me don't know.. why !! :o

thank you both of u for helping me !! from my heart all i can say and give.

since I don't have SW2009, I used Rhino 4.x to import ... and open in SW2006

To reduce the file size I suppress all the features and also use a program called EcoSqueeze... then zip.

that was nice paul salvador ! i started doing from the first again.. thank you.. if u can tell me how u opened my 2009 file in u r lower version and how u compress files. to increase my knowledge..

@designerxyz shared link.. 4shared.com is not opening for me don't know.. why !! :o

Guest henry81
since I don't have SW2009, I used Rhino 4.x to import ... and open in SW2006

To reduce the file size I suppress all the features and also use a program called EcoSqueeze... then zip.

if you can give me your email id can share u 2009 link... ecosqueeze i tryed but it seems to be same for a 19.5 mb file.. anyidea how to suppress ? and regarding the redmark i think all the three faces not joining.... i have new things to show u ... i like to share do u have ? messenger id ? sir

Guest henry81
I believe you will figure it out soon enough.. just keep at it and it will come.. :cheers:

thank you ! :cheers:

Guest henry81
All you need is in first archive. I open it, everything is fine

i tryed 4 times... when extract from part 1 it asks for extracting from part 2... finally its unpacked.... while i download i noticed that actual size of the part2 is 54 mb > more... but it gets disconnected at 47.34 mb extract u r self see friend. i don't have to lie.... i wonder why human don't believe my words.... u see the image to confirm

regards

henry

post-6940-1254340038.jpg

everythinh looks quite correct until it comes time for Zebra or Curvature analisys

from pictures I can imagine there would be a plenty of problems regarding it