Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
admin

Add Your Industrial Design Blog Here

Hi Guys,

Ive recently created a growing design news and inspiration site featuring products, artists, technology, innovation, and up-and-coming trends.

www.stockdoodles.com

What is Stock Doodles?

Stock Doodles is a visual filtration of new design news, ideas, aesthetics and inspiration. It has become a dedicated image book, design inspiration and resource for creatives, a place were we collect bespoke cutting edge material from around the web bring daily sources of inspiration for creatives everywhere – a central depository were content is worth visiting.

Stock Doodles is growing at an incredible rate and has become one of the most popular communities for design lovers, and trendsetters – each image and caption brings you to a place worth visiting. It’s about sharing what inspires you. Bookmarks, del.icio.us, digg, blogrolls, etc. make you read, search and think.

Happy poking arround

Aj

How to BUY design...tips on getting the best from a product design company.

A great blog, uncomplicated, unpretentious, straight-talking advice

Author: Austen Miller, Senior Partner of 3form Design and BDI Director

www.austenmiller.co.uk

post-52630-0-86770200-1313585589.jpg

hi guys and gals

I write a design blog that covers all forms of design and musings of a product designer. Please take a look and I hope you enjoy the posts

Www.norisdesign.wordpress.com

Enjoy

Nick

paint_drips_final.png

Hi there!

My name is Jules, I've recently launched my new blog DaYellowDrips.

You'll find there plenty of inspirational content about design, architecture, fashion, material and process, art, etc...

I hope you will give it a try and will enjoy it.

Cheers,

Jules

www.julesparmentier.com

Hey everyone, I recently started a design blog with a lot of industrial design, but it has a lot of other inspiring designs as well. It is presented in a very simplistic way and made for easy viewing, Please check it out, thanks!

http://sanctuous.com/

Hi All! I got in touch with the mods and they suggested that I put my blog on the site. It is called The Formed, and is a collection of videos that looks into the process that go into a product, and is updated a couple of times a week.

http://www.theformed.com

Thanks!

Ed